The Business of Organic Production: A Webinar Series by the Small Business Center Network and NC Cooperative Extension
Monday February 11 | Introduction to Organic Certification | Virtual (Webinar) Register HERE
Wednesday February 13 | Introduction to Recordkeeping | Virtual (Webinar) Register HERE
Wednesday February 27 | Using Budgets and Financial Planning | Virtual (Webinar) Register HERE
Tuesday March 5 | Marketing Your Organic Products | Virtual (Webinar) Register HERE
Wednesday March 6 | Social Media & the Organic Market | Virtual (Webinar) Register HERE
All webinars will be from 6 – 7:15 pm.
- Introduction to Organic Certification: Finance, Regulations and the role of Organic Certification Agencies
- Introduction to Organic Recordkeeping: The Key to a Successful Inspection
- Using Budgets and Financial Planning
- Marketing Your Organic Products: Be Creative and find your best markets!
- Social Media & the Organic Market
- Melissa Bell, Center for Environmental Farming Systems, NC State
- Jeana Myers, Wake County Cooperative Extension
- Emily Mueller, Wake County Cooperative Extension
- Nathanial Bruce, Caswell County Agriculture and Natural Resources Extension Agent
- Laura Lauffer, Center for Environmental Farming Systems, North Carolina Cooperative Extension
Missed a webinar? Don’t worry! View all the recorded NCGT Food and Farm Business Development Webinars on our YouTube channel.
For information about the LFE initiative please contact Laura Lauffer at email@example.com or 919-444-1478.