BY FRIDAY by 1pm–if not sent when you submit the online application–by Email ALL required funding documents directly to Amber Polk firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Rapid Response F2S Support.
Do so at the time of submission OR at the time of notification of funding approval, by FRIDAY at 1pm at the very latest. Please note again, the university has strict deadlines and timely submission of documentation is essential to a speedy receipt of funding; any delay in submitting ALL four of the REQUIRED financial documents bulleted below could mean funds are not dispersed until late July.
Click here to download a pdf version of this page.
REQUIRED FUNDING DOCUMENTS
- W9 form – Please email form to email@example.com
- EFT/ACH form
- Scan/Picture of a voided check or a direct deposit authorization form from your bank
- Invoice (a word doc is fine): checklist provided with required wording below
CEFS INVOICE CHECKLIST for Vendors
In order to help our payment to recipients to go smoothly and for recipients to be paid in a timely manner, the CEFS Business Office has created this “invoice” prep checklist. It is a comprehensive list of information that the University needs on the “invoice” to process and approve quickly.
- The name of you/your organization that you put on the invoice, as well as the remittance address, must match exactly what is on your W 9 and EFT/ACH form.
Checklist for invoice:
Vendor Info must include
- Full name of the vendor
- Address of the vendor
- This MUST be the full, unabbreviated address of the vendor
- Phone Number of the vendor
- Email of the vendor
“Bill To” Info must include
- Tes Thraves, Farm to School
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems or NC State University
- Campus Box 7609, NCSU, Raleigh, NC 27695
Invoice Description and LANGUAGE
- Quantity/Description (Less is more!) – Literally use the following language.
- Local food purchasing for school meals or student connection to local food/farmers AND/OR
- Local foods educational programming (gardens, cooking, other education efforts specify if any of these) in ways that increase the skills, knowledge, and connection to local foods for children and their families
- Dates of services – May 2020
- Total $4,000
- A due by date – please write “due upon receipt” for fastest processing