N.C. A&T Small Farms Field Day
June 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Hosted by Cooperative Extension at North Carolina A&T State University, Small Farms Field Day is an annual free event that showcases ongoing agricultural research and demonstration projects.
The projects focus on sustainable agricultural practices that help small- and limited-resource farmers make more profits.
- Industrial Hemp for CBD Oil
- High Tunnel Vegetables
- Facts and Myths of Bamboo Production in North Carolina
- Flock Health and Management for Sheep
- Pasture Pork Production and Management
- NC AgrAbility
- Food Safety
- Micropropagation (Test Tube Baby Plants)
- and more!
Registration required by May 30. REGISTER HERE.
Contact Victoria Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-285-4661. Lunch will be provided.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance to participate in this activity, please contact Betty Rodriguez at email@example.com or 336-285-4680 before June 3.