2016 Southern Cover Crop Conference
July 18, 2016 - July 19, 2016
Please note, this conference is completely SOLD OUT!
The Southern Cover Crop Conference is quickly approaching. Supported by Southern SARE, this conference will focus on cover crop research and extension priorities throughout the Southern region. Monday, July 18, will be dedicated to workshops on topics ranging from economics to nutrient management held at the University of Mount Olive. Tuesday, July 19, will be a morning of cover crop field demonstrations held at the Center for Environmental Farming Systems’ 2000-acre Field Research and Outreach Facility at Cherry Farm in Goldsboro.
Important Conference Information
- Conference locations
- Travel times
- RDU to hotels 1 hour 15 minutes
- Hotels to Monday workshops – 25 minutes
- Hotels to Tuesday field demonstrations – 10 minutes
- A poster session has been added to Tuesday’s field demonstrations. Posters will be hung under shelter at the farm. If you are interested in submitting a poster, please go to: https://goo.gl/stIuM0
- Traveling by plane and need a ride? We may have shuttles. Fill out this survey if you are looking for shuttle from the airport to hotels and conference locations. https://goo.gl/Nh342x
- Conference schedule
- Have questions? Contact Molly Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 828.273.1041